E-Mail Address

stephen.spada@charlottecountryday.org

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My week in review...

And the base building continues with the following:

Monday: 10 miles on the treadmill real easy while it snowed outside. I did catch grief for not running outside!

Tuesday: 14 mile run (9 with the Miner's including Michael ( aka Stephen Page) Kahn, Megan and Ben Hovis (got some great stories from Ben from the Distance Summit)

Wednesday: Another easy 10 miler outside on the roads...

Thursday: 12 miles on the treadmill @ 6 minute pace (focusing on minimal arm carriage and 180 steps per minute)

Friday: Another 10 mile easy run over the Charlotte Racefest course.

Saturday: My 3rd hilly 20 miler for the month out to the Dowd (I think I saw some nut job inside doin' a tri...Ha!) back down East, over QRW to Selwyn to Park to GlenEagles to Quail Hollow to Sharon to Fairview back home. I really like this loop!

Sunday: Another easy 10 miler...

86 miles for the week with no real workouts yet the base building continues...

Question: A local prodigy just started a blog. Who is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment